your name
your friend's name
your friend's email

Latest Tweets...





About Holiday Home Swapping

Our aim is to have the most comprehensive data base of Holiday Home Owners on the internet.  This will provide you with the choice and variation of holiday for you to enjoy.  For us to achieve this we need your help!  

The most precious gift to Holiday Home Swapping is for you to introduce the web site to as many friends, family, colleagues, holiday park owners, societies, talk about it at owners events basically to anyone who owns a holiday home.  The more people who engage with Holiday Home Swapping the more valuable it becomes to you, by offering other Holiday experiences for you and everyone else. 

At this point you may be wondering how much it costs?

What we would like people to do is make a donation of their choice, this will help pay for and maintain the up keep of the site.  As donations are made this will allow us to re invest in the site buy attracting more users.  The size of the donation is totally up to you, base your decision on how much you value the site.

Your donation will be split whereby 75% goes to web site up keep and development the other 25% will go to a children’s charity offering holiday respite for families.  Exact details of this will follow as time goes on.  Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

How to Make a Donation

Within the members area there is a donation section, you will see it on the left hand side of the page.   Any point you wish to help you may go there and make a donation.  If you would prefer to send a cheque then please contact us on donations@holidayhomeswapping.com.

Anything Else

If you have any ideas as to improve the site then please contact us.  You can do so by clicking on the ‘contact us’ tab at the left side of the home page.

Hope you enjoy the web site and get many valuable memories of all the new fantastic places you can potentially unlock by joining Holiday Home Swapping.co.uk.

Happy Holidaying...